I did not pack my running gear today. I wanted to be sure that I could not run today, even if I decided later that I wanted to try. The pain is no better than yesterday. I brought two ice packs to work, so I can use one while the other is in the freezer recharging. I have my upped calf wrapped, not too tight but moderate compression.
Looks like a beautiful day for a run. The sun is shining now. Can I reschedule this injury for another time?
1 day ago